Rockport Film Festival 2012
Purchasing Terms & Agreement | VIP Gold Pass
Please read carefully prior to purchasing passes.
PICK-UP (Have Your Printer Ready): Bring your printed receipt to the ticket desk (aka Will Call) to receive your *VIP GOLD Passes at the festival. A print-able receipt will automatically be emailed to you when you complete online payment.
Box Office & Theater Policies
- NO EXCHANGES OR REFUNDS. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. In case of cancellation of screening, return ticket to point of purchase.
- Selected films are scheduled in 'blocks.' Each block contains a variety of short films and/or one feature length film.
- Film length, as listed in the schedule, represents the best available information at press/web time and is for your convenience only. Length of film does not include film introductions or sponsor advertisements. Programs and schedules are subject to change without notice.
- Festival pass holders must present their physical VIP Pass(es) and/or VIP Gold Pass(es) before admittance is permitted into the venue.
- Cameras and recording devices are strictly prohibited in theaters. It is illegal to make a copy of a film without permission of the copyright owner. Rockport Film Festival reserves the right to undertake anti-piracy measures, expel anyone recording or photographing anything in the theater and confiscate pirated materials. (This includes video and/or still image recording from your cell phone.)
- Silence ALL cellular phones, pagers and watches while inside the theater. It is recommended that these devices be turned OFF as you enter the theater. Do not text, tweet, or post on your smart phone during film screenings. Lit screens of any kind are forbidden during all film screenings.
- Please note that the majority of festival films are not rated. We urge parents to review film synopses prior to viewing and exercise discretion. We reserve the right to create age restrictions for films as necessary. Generally speaking, RFF is intended for an adult audience of 18 years of age or older. Minors unaccompanied by an adult are not permitted to attend.
*In regards to VIP Gold Pass:
- Does not include padded chair at outdoor screening. Actual reserved padded chair may or may not be a La-Z-Boy brand chair, and may or may not recline to a full 'laid-out' position.
- Patrons are kindly asked to refrain from wearing any clothing that has glitter and/or sequins, etc. that could fall off in the chair.
- Due to liability, patron must be 18 years or older in order to purchase (and/or occupy) VIP Gold Pass(es). Minors are not permitted in VIP Gold Pass area, even if accompanied by an adult.
- Primary ticket holder/buyer assumes responsibility for any damages made to the chair(s) by the ticket holder or anyone ticket holder permits to occupy the chair(s). RFF reserves the right to expel anyone disrespecting the loaned property without a refund.
- RFF reserves the right to seat attending filmmakers in the padded chairs in the absence of a VIP Gold Pass holder by 30 minutes after the commencement of any and all film blocks.
Will Call Location: Before & On Thurs, Nov 1
Rockport Center for the Arts
902 Navigation Circle
Rockport, Texas 78382
Hours: Tues-Sun 10-4pm, CLOSED MONDAYS
1 Hour Prior and Up Until Red Carpet Party Nov 1
Will Call Location: Fri & Sat, Nov 2 & 3:
Main Street Arts (aka Bay Area Fellowship)
902 East Main St. (On Magnolia St. between Wharf & Main St.)
Rockport, Texas 78382
Hours: 1 Hour Prior and Up Until Film Block Times